Sunday, June 8, 2014

365 Days of Love Notes, Week 23


So this is a blog post that follows that of Story of a Rose Blog. Basically it’s an attempt to see the blessings and the joys around us in our everyday adventure we call life!

Find more Love Notes at Story of a Rose

~Saturday May 31st~

Beach Days!!!Got to head down to the beach with the fam and also with my bff. Literally a great start to my week at the beach!

 
~Sunday June 1st~
Got to go to a magnificent church! It had glass windows all around with fresh air coming through so it made you feel as though mass was being said outside! Oh and the children’s choir sang and they blew my socks off (not literally because I wasn’t wearing socks! Hello I’m at the beach!).
~Monday June 2nd~
Midnight walks on the beach!!!!! If there is ever a point you doubt that God exist just take a walk on the beach at night. Everywhere you look there is beauty to be found! The stars are just soooo much brighter in nature than they are in the city. Oh and by the way I wrote an essay about the night so I’ll be sure to post that soon!
~Tuesday June 3rd~
Today was spent thrift store shopping! So much fun, especially down by the beach. Honestly the people are so rich down there they don't know how to spend their money. I saw the ugliest sweater down there that somebody spent $1,300! Did I mention it was ugly, like butt ugly! Oh but I did get to pairs of lucky brand jeans! They were 7 dollars each but the store was doing a promotion with a 25% off coupon so I paid $10.50 all together!
~Wednesday June 4th~
Early morning sunrise.....uggg! I totally agree with one of the Duggar girls (From 19 Kids and Counting) who said "if God wanted us to see the sun rise, He would of made it rise later!)
~Thursday June 5th~
Went through some funky stores today looking for brooches, pins, buttons, patches, ect. to had to my hip new bag I just got!

 
~Friday June 6th~
Beach day with baby. Not my baby...Hey I’m only 17! My nephew was the hottest stud on the beach that day and no I’m not bias. Look at the picture; I’m sure you will agree!
 
~Saturday June 7th~
I rode a mechanical bull today! What did I say; I told you I love adventures! It was for my friend’s graduations party and I had such a blast. Oh and we also got to sit in her incredibly handsome VW Bus whose name is Winston:)
 


 Find more Love Notes at Story of a Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment