Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Discount on Makeup!




So I know that nobody is reading my blog(yet!) but I still wanted to say the deal I found today while going around the mall! So apparently Victoria Secret is discontinuing their makeup brand( apparently it wasn't profitable enough) and so they are discounting all of it. About two weeks ago it was at 30% off but today I went and it's 50% off. Upon further thrifting investigation one of the workers said it should be up to 75% off by the end of this week or the start of next week. So if you get a chance go check out their make up selection. Oh also all the bras and clothes are on sale along side it!

* I am in no way endorsing Victoria Secret I am just keeping you up to date on the latest deals I have found! Keep checking in to stay up to date on my sales adventures:)

P.S. Im am just now realizing the irony in the subject manner as yesterday I wrote a blog about beauty being on the inside as the thing that matters and now I'm telling you to go get make up! I dont believe make up is bad in the least ( except for all the chemicals put into it. Ewk!) as long as its used in moderation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! yeah, I used to just think Victoria was underwear and bras, but they have cute clothes and all kinds of other stuff too. I might have to check out the makeup though I don't go to the mall like ever. oh well. and yeah, beauty is on the inside but I think it depends on you're heart and why you're wearing makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete