Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blog Post: Take One


Well hello there! Come here often? Well you should! So to start off let me say that this is my first ever blog post! Literally I have started so many blogs over the years but I could never get over the dreaded first post. Honestly it’s like how do you start? Well I’m getting over the awkward phase and I’m just heading straight in to the blogging world. I’m sort of a scramble of sorts. I’m always up for adventure, I love crafting, finding clearance deals (seriously I could tell you how much I paid for everything in my closet and its ridiculously cheap), and I love crayons! They are so much fun and they make me smile. What’s more fun than crayons? The only answer to that is TIE DYE!!!! Seriously I love tie dye. It’s just so much fun. It’s like crayons times ten. It’s just too much for one little skipper to handle. Any who I’ll be sure to start in on my next post asap!
                                          Till I fly to the moon,
                                           Elizabeth
P.S. I was going to do this in color but gosh how horribly mean would that be to you! So for now we keep it black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment